Friday, November 04, 2005

and if you fail well then you fail but not to us

I can make it to school in 9 – 14 minutes on my bike. It was raining today, so I drove. It took at least 20 minutes to get to the Clyde Building. From now on, I’m just going to leave an extra shirt in my lab, and if I get covered in mud/snow riding to school, so be it.

Weekend goals:

Write the mom, since you’re asking, I could use some decent shoes, rain jacket, and new derailleur for Christmas.
Write the Brooke, yeah sorry about that whole disappearing for 8--7 months thing.
Write Krisanne, if you don't, you'll do it instead of working next week, you can't afford that
Talk to Christie, we still love you even though you’re going to Boston for Thanksgiving
Organize the menu so I don’t keep defaulting to butter and sugar
Get back to the pool on Saturday, my lungs have to be at least 80% by now
Open my Book of Mormon before Sunday, I should support President Hinkley’s request.
“I have trouble with things that attack the church,” check out the Davinci Code and find out what she was talking about.
Bring Elegant Universe camping, wait...no, DON’T bring it. You hang out with friends to prove you CAN be social, not give them more reason to believe the contrary.

4 comments:

JB said...

Just wanted to let you know that I read and enjoy your blog. I just don't usually feel that I have much to comment about.

Saule Cogneur said...

Thanks for the compliment; it means a lot that you care enough to read it. If I have real questions I tend to post them on BB anyway. My blog has evolved into a, "what am I thinking about at this instant" sort of thing. It's good for me because it helps me get my ideas on "paper" and serve as a pseudo-journal, but I publish it because every once in a while, someone is curious about me. The blog provides a way for them me to tell them in a relatively small amount of time.

JB said...

You do it well and concisely. :)

Katya said...

Bringing "The Elegant Universe" on a camping trip sounds like something I would do. Or just stay home and read it. Or I could borrow it from you while you're on the camping trip.

Hmmm . . .