Tuesday, September 13, 2005

But then it's you I could do without

It's back together! After pulling apart my bearings, putting them back together, pulling them apart again, sonicating them in MeOH, Actone, and Toluene, attempting to use TriFlow, cleaning it off, trying again, and cleaning it off a second time, I went out and bought some speed cream. The stuff is some kind of oil, but I think it should work. I relubbed my bearings and reassembled the skate board. Now it's 2:30pm and I haven't even started my day.

Last night I stopped by the 134 girls and dropped off the Christams lights I'd been meaning to fix for two weeks. No one was home, but later, they all sent me text messages or called me. Warm fuzzies are nice.

What is love then? Taking 30 minutes to repair some crappy $10 lights. They know it, and I know it.

No comments: