Thursday, August 11, 2005

If it were up to me, I'd go home and eat doritos

Rule #1: Anyone can take the initiative on the first date.
Corollary: 90% of the time, those who take the initiative should be cut some slack.

Rule #2: After the first date, it is the guy who makes the next move, and he does it with in a week. He doesn't have to ask her out, but he does have to make contact.
Corollary#1: If the girl doesn't want to go on a second date, she says, "Sorry, I'm busy." Corollary #2: If she does want to go but can't, she say, "Sorry, I'm busy, but ask me again sometime."

Rule #3: "Shy" guys are not interested.

Rule #4: Girls who "are hard to read" are not interested.

Rule #5: NO shaking hands.

Rule #6: NO "will there be another date?" type question at the end of a date.

Rule #7: Holding hands = I like you. Nothing more.

Rule #8: Kissing = I really like you. Nothing more (as in "I want to get married ASAP.").

No comments: