Saturday, August 13, 2005

Weird weird weird

I just had several weird dreams.

Yesterday, I drove JW to the airport andt traffic/construction was horrendous. I just about lost it. As the three lane of vehicles were slowly moving and stopping. This enormous RV passed me. It wasn't any big deal, but I made a point to pass and get in front of it because hey, who wants to loose to an RV in a traffic jam.

Somehow in my dream, I was driving an SUV. It was maybe the size of a Yukon and maroon (the color of CW's car that we looked at last night because she'd hit a large tree branch and torn a chunk from her front bumper.) Then suddenly I was out of the SUV reading its instructions. It had all kinds of gadgets, and accordig to the manual, it looked just like the inside of JW's new apartment that I had been in for the first time the day before.

In another part of the dream, I found myself running a triathlon. For a change, I was fast. Typically, I'm really slow in dreams. Unfortunately, after a couple miles I realized, I was only with my cousin JC, I realized we were alone and had, in fact forgotten to do the bike portion of the race. I looked around and notice a squadron of bikers riding on an overpass behind us. I was like, "oh crap, and turned around to go towards them. Then I realize I didn't know how to get there as there were no road markers. I also realize I didn't have a bike. Mine is still in pieces because I 'm trying to find why I've gone through six tubes in a month. Suddenly, I was explaining to my mom, who was also there why I had to give up. No bike. No swiming suit. She was like, "what do yo mean, you're wearing everything." I looked down and noticed I was getting out of the river. She was right, I was wearing my tri-shorts and my bike jersey.

When I got home, everyone was waiting. It was my birthday, and mom had stuck large presents all over the place. The last thing I thought was, "great, kitchen supplies." (Which I rather appreciate in real life.)

Like I said, WEEEEIIIIRRRRDDDDD.

No comments: