Monday, February 20, 2006

A little game that I made up. Do you know...that I...never ever lose?

Once again, last week was packed with all kinds of emotions. Good and bad, I think I did pretty well.

I'm typically very slow to anger, and this week was no exception. However, there was one moment when I did feel a tinge of anger. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, “Leave my kitchen knives the hell alone and stop sticking them in the dishwasher!!!” I swear I may have to start tearing off appendages as a reminder if roommates can’t remember my pleas.

I took a week off in hopes that my shoulder would get better, but I don’t think much happened besides my body getting weaker. I also managed to split my elbow open on a doorway. Now I feel like I need to recover from my recovery. Regardless, this week starts the new routine. It’s time to throw out all the crap in the fridge and get rid of everything that doesn’t belong with me anymore, exterior and interior.

Yes, I’m starting a little early. Around this time last year, biochem girl hadn’t yet disappeared from the radar, so I was a bit distracted/depressed/unmotivated.

This year, there are no friends who need extra attention, no girls who are ignoring me without ignoring me, and, as far as I can tell, no distractions outside of academia of any kind. Ambition rises like a storm, and it’s officially on.

3 comments:

Braden said...

The Red-Purple Manifesto is penned, comrades. We march!

Tolkien Boy said...

I'm scared by Bawb's post. But if you start taking off appendages, I want to watch.

Claire said...

Oh, sounds exciting. I would also like to watch, but not if you want to take off my appendages.