Friday, February 03, 2006

Treating me like I’m already gone.


And you’re right I’m afraid. A long time ago, I told you friendships were mostly about convenience; I wasn’t kidding. Sometimes, they survive when conveniences don’t, but it’s a rare luxury. I’m sorry.


I’ve decided I’m not very tolerant when people can’t handle their frustrations. I’m not trying to be mean, but I can't justify cutting them slack for something they should have learned to deal with during their teenage years.


Yes, it's true. I won't always be sympathetic to your problems. Remember when I told you I wasn't a nice person? I wasn't kidding about that either.

2 comments:

Saule Cogneur said...

Aw, bless your heart MG.

You probably just need to get to know me better; I'm sure you'll change your mind one of these days.

Tolkien Boy said...

Bah to that.