Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Now I'm wondering is it me or is it me that can't see silver linings?

Today was an AWESOME day!! No wait, today SUCKED big time!! No, it was TERRIFIC....

What kind of day was it really? I’ll let you decide. Here's the evidence.

1. From 7:00am to 6:30pm I did nothing but homework and go to class.
2. The final chapter of the undergraduate Brooke saga finally appeared, and strangely, she didn’t even play an active part in it. Have you ever put together a puzzle only to realize it was an ugly picture to start with? Yeah, it’s not a good feeling.
3. On the way home from school I managed to wipe out on some ice and land on the shoulder I’ve been nursing for the past month.
4. Friends continue to have problems, and I continue to be helpless to do anything about it.
5. I still can’t get Mathcad to do a two equation solve block with vector functions and cspline.
6. I had no time for anyone today.
7. It snowed, so there will be no triathlon training for a few more weeks.
8. I’m finding that people like me who do nothing but school work have very empty existences

1. From 7:00 to 6:30 I did tons of school work and now I’m way ahead of schedule.
2. My ability to solve puzzles has not dulled a bit over the years.
3. I wiped out on the way home from school and slid one way for a solid ten feet while my bike shot twenty feet in the other direction almost hitting a car turning into the parking lot. It was awesome
4. I got a job offer in California.

5. It’s 8:00, and I have another 3 hours to do something useful.
6. I haven’t wanted to talk to people for the past two days.
7. It snowed, so now I have extra time to do school work.
8. I’m finding I really do enjoy school. I like the challenges of my classes. Even thermodynamics is interesting.
9. Friday plans are coming along nicely.

What do these comments teach us?

Joaquin Phoenix does a great job in Gladiator. Funny, that’s what I was thinking too.And the night continues on...

1 comment:

Tolkien Boy said...

And to think, I was just wondering what movie to watch tonight.