Wednesday, October 26, 2005

So I walk alone, I ask no quarter friend, I walk alone til I find you again

The best part of my day has become coming home around 6:30 and turning the door knob to my apartment. If the door is locked, life is blissful. I like my roommates. In fact, though the one I’m closest to wants to move, I don’t want to go with him. I like the other guys THAT much.

I haven’t been on a date in at least a month and a half, but I feel burnt out anyway. It could be that my co-worker has been meaning to set me up with this girl I already know (from a class two years ago), but hasn’t been able to find a free moment to do so in oh I don’t know THREE WEEKS. I just hit that point that I don’t have the energy to be selfishly irritated anymore.

My next fluids test is tomorrow. Does my future depend on it? Most certainly. I’ve just got to stay calm about the whole thing.

Reminder: People in that class aren’t smarter than me; I am the master of my destiny.

I lost my watch a week ago, and it is seriously driving me insane. I put off HW for an hour yesterday to clean my room in hopes of finding it. No luck at all. It’s not that I’m obsessive about time; I just can’t stand to lose things.

Should I dress up for Halloween? I’m thinking “No.” It’s a real shame, but it’s either dumb multi-ward dances or hang out with a friend I’m trying to see less of. Maybe I’ll just disappear for the whole weekend.

3 comments:

Laulau said...

You should be a bottle of fluid. I'd like to see that.

JB said...

Oooh, I second Laulau. You can't not dress up for Halloween! It's a hallowed evening, hence the name.

On another note, whenever you blog about fluids tests my first thought is that you have to pee in a cup or have your blood tested or something... *giggle* That'd probably be an easier test to "pass" though. At least for some definition of "pass"--ie. drug tests.

Saule Cogneur said...

I have a few ideas. You guys are right. I should do something, even if it's only dressing up on monday. If I can find some pure white high-tops and a red vested jackey, I think I can pull something off.