Thursday, January 12, 2006

I don’t want to live this lie again; I know I’ll get right but I don’t know when.

Sometimes I get fed up with myself. All I want is to let things go and live for the moment. If the world blows up because of my actions, so what? There are worse things. If the train crashes and someone gets hurt, big deal. Thus is life. I didn't crash it on purpose.

But no, not yesterday, not today, maybe not ever. My brain keeps telling me it can predict the future, and I still can’t help but believe it.

2 comments:

yaj000 said...

I used to feel the same way. But you should really try and let things go. Try and live for the moment. It is worth the try, even though it is a very cliched thing.

It is difficult to stay like that all the time, but if you feel good for maybe a day or week by "living for the moment"; it is worth it.

Tolkien Boy said...

It's like looking in a mirror. Well, it's actually like looking at a computer screen, reading words that sound vaguely familiar.

The point is, I've felt this way before. Hell, I feel this way all the time.