Tuesday, January 31, 2006

On and on reckless abandon, something's wrong, this is gonna shock them

The awkward, the weird, and the entertaining, and it’s only Tuesday.

The non-interaction between EFY and BSG in my apartment last night.
Random cuts I keep finding on my hands. I think I my subconscious must fight crime at night.
Avoiding friends not wanting to tell them I don’t have the emotional energy to deal with their presence.
Telling professors I still haven’t finished the pre-requisite for the class.
Coming home and seeing RCW with an ice-pack on his crotch.
Having classmates apologize for openly disagreeing with me in class.
The “Partial differential equations” game.

California
Roommate’s blatant disregard for my pleas not to use a funny but totally inappropriate nickname to refer to BSG .
Me dancing with the girl in my class who is six feet tall.
And of course, taking an hour to formulate two sentences.

3 comments:

editorgirl said...

All those random cuts are from all the homework assignments you insist on completing instead of hanging out with me. *attempts a pouty face but cracks up instead*

I hope your homework wasn't too painful tonight.

Saule Cogneur said...

MG: Dance is enjoyable, but I'm still a klutz. It's a lot like kung fu. The difference between the masters and the amateurs is their competency with the little things. If the dancers got to punch each other, I think the class would be even more fun.

EG: Yes, yes, yes. It's sad, deriving equations to describe the movement of hydrogen through steel has taken precedence over even you. I suggest you cook me dinner to level the playing field.

editorgirl said...

*waits for SC to tell her what to cook*