Monday, March 06, 2006

under dirt filled rainy nights with my socks stuck in the mud? Please come dive in puddles with me.

Jobs:
Lecture Prep Supervisor
Growth Center Grunt (sounds gross huh?)
Marriot Center Toilet Cleaner
White’s Fresh Foods Bagger

Movies:
Gladiator
The Wedding Singer
Dumb and Dumber
Maverick

Places:
Levis and Montreal, QC
Fall Branch, TN
Provo, UT
That’s it folks

Food:
Deep dish Hawaiian and bacon pizza
Any cut of steak over 12oz.
Pineapple Curry
Sweet and Sour Pork

TV Shows/Movies I've never seen:
Singles Ward
Desperate Housewives
The OC
Gilmore Girls

Vacations:
Utah (the mountains)
Ontario
Orlando
England…oh wait, dangit.

Where I’d rather be:
I’m actually rather happy to be here at the moment.
It would be nice to go home for a few weeks however.

Tags:
Meh. friends are overrated.

3 comments:

Thirdmango said...

Dude, guster at the end of this month!

Laulau said...

You're sooo lucky to have never seen Gilmore Girls (gag).

Maverick is such a good film. I'd forgotten about it.

Sarah said...

You've really never seen singles ward? Weird.