Tuesday, August 15, 2006

And I can't wait 'til I get home to pass the time in my room alone.

I can do it.

I can do it.

A 55 hour work week is still a vacation compared to the coming weeks of school. The past 15 weeks of design and fabrication have all been for this purpose only. Two days to run experiments; one day to calculate, analyze, write, and conclude. (Guru. I make these goals for closure and for pride. We both know that no decent scientist EVER rushes his experimentation into such a small time bracket.)

I can do it.

I am resilient to all things physical and most things mental...I have come too far to merely float and watch my last week end sans bruit.

Adam's Song - Blink 182

3 comments:

Laulau said...

Onward and upward!

yaj000 said...

You defintely have done it.

As far as the small time brackets go, it is quite unfortunate that the industry is leaning towards that. Everything needs to be done quicker all the time. I am quite sick of it to that I am going to "loose it" one of these days.
I enjoy the competitive aspect of engineering, but loath the business pressures of comprimising quality for deadlines.

Maybe I am just a slacker and I need to learn from you :).

Saule Cogneur said...

I seriously doubt I have anything on you. One of my talents is my ability to make people think I'm smarter and work harder than I am/do.