Friday, August 18, 2006

The arrows don't have poison but they bruise

Right now, I’m frantically trying to get my things together so I can leave Washington first thing Saturday morning. I have an overwhelming sense of closure in this chapter of my life, and I think it’s only fitting to end this blog with it.

For many years, I've felt Ed Kowalczyk’s lyrics represented much of what I was about, what I felt, and what I saw. But now the time has come for me to be something else and follow someone new. Thank you dear readers and goodbye Heropsychodreamer, you were a good friend (and a worthy opponent).

Je te verrai à La Cinquième Montagne.

Poison in the Ink - The New Amsterdams

2 comments:

Sarah said...

don't stop blogging now. you're the only one who regularly updates:) hope your drive goes/went safely!

yaj000 said...

It would have been nice to keep reading your blog updates.

Have a safe trip back to Utah. Let me know if you need any assistance if you travel via California.

Thanks for sharing your experiences and your opinions about life. It has been a learning experience to read about opinions as they come across as completely unbiased.

Maybe I will meet you if I travel back to Provo or else just read about the bio of a engineering professor who is a FBI undercover agent in the future. :)

Cheers and take care!