Friday, May 26, 2006

I'm here hold on, to me I'm right here waiting. And take, My one last breath, and don't forget, That I will be right here waiting.

Friday night at the gym and pro-wrestling is blaring on the TV’s. Sorry 3M, after 30 minutes, I couldn’t take it anymore and changed the channel on 3 TV's.

It’s funny, I’m the only person I know who functions better with less blood in his brain. Whenever life sucks, all I have to do is find a way do eliminate my mental focus. Suddenly, life is not so bad nor is it so complicated anymore.

What does this mean? The Memorial Day diet starts on…Memorial Day of course. I’ll spare you the details, and no, there will be none before and after pictures.

Not Now - Tom Delonge

2 comments:

yaj000 said...

A Memorial Day Diet??? A diet to remember??

I am guessing the diet is not the convential diet about loosing weight since I thought you were a triathelete or hiker or something like that.

I am training towards a biathlon (a smaller one), and right now I need all the calories and proteins I can get.

Saule Cogneur said...

I would like to fancy myself a triathloner, but last semester forced me to downgrade to "guy who exercises when he can make time." This diet is right above the threshold of "low-carb (1 g carbohydrates per pound of body weight). I'm supplimenting with L-glutamine, creatine, and whey powder because I can't make time to do enough real cooking to take in the food I need. My goal of this diet is to if I can decrease my body fat % while making marginal increases in strenght and endurance. Like me, this diet is a "jack of all master of none."